To address the thermal demands of today's electronic devices, Techsil provides a complete portfolio of high-performance, user-friendly materials including tapes, sealants and adhesives. We highlight some of those products best in range in ascending order of thermal conductivity.
1. Momentive TSE3941 - Momentive TSE3941 is a white flame retardant one component silicone adhesive sealant with good thermal conductivity (0.83W/mK) and excellent electrical insulation. TSE3941 will protect parts against moisture and its soft consistency provides protection against mechanical and thermal shock.
2. Techsil® HTC - Techsil® HTC is a non-silicone heat transfer compound, white in colour, with a high thermal conductivity (0.9W/mK), and has been designed for thermal coupling of electrical components. HTC is recommended where the efficient and reliable thermal coupling of electrical and electronic components is required or between any surface where thermal conductivity or heat dissipation is important.
3. Techsil® EP25485 Epoxy - Techsil® EP25485 is a black, thermally conductive (1.15 W/mk) epoxy designed for potting and encapsulating. This flame retardant compound has a good surface finish, high electrical strength (18 kV/mm) and low cure shrinkage. Compatible with most circuit board components over a wide temperature range (-40 to +150°C), EP25485 is a fantastic RoHS & WEEE compliant choice with good resistance to chemicals and water.
4. ITW Stokvis TIM 202331 Heat Transfer Tape - ITW Stokvis TIM 202331 is a thermally conductive heat transfer tape which provides a trustworthy bond in addition to allowing heat to transfer and dissipate quickly. Along with thermal conductivity TIM 202331 also offers good heat resistance, age resistance and weatherability. It provides a 2 W/mK thermal conductivity with a breakdown voltage of 35 kV/mm. It offers adhesion on stainless steel of 25 N/25mm and a static shear (@23°C) of 1kg/625mm2.
5. Thermal Interface Material Techsil® TIM11021G Silicone Paste - Techsil® TIM11021G is a high thermally conductive (2.1 W/mk) grey silicone paste which exhibits virtually no oil separation and minimal weight loss at elevated temperatures. This contributes to the stability of this TIM interface under broad operational temperature ranges. Recommended to use between heat spreaders, heat sinks & heat pipes.
6. Techsil® RTV1084G Silicone - Techsil RTV1084G is a non-corrosive grey silicone rubber with incredible thermal conductivity (2.3 W/mK). It is extremely fast skinning and has low linear shrinkage. RTV1084G cures to 67 Shore A tough rubber and will not corrode copper or its alloys. This is a ready to use, one component material which is easy to apply and has a very good track record for automotive module bonding.
7. Coming Soon!! 6 W/mK Silicone Adhesive in Development - To be released later this year, Product X is a one-component, heat curable silicone adhesive designed for thermally conductive applications. It cures quickly upon exposure to heat, and adheres well to a wide variety of substrates without a primer. With a thermal conductivity of 6W/mK we are expecting this new product to be a very popular thermal interface material.
Click Here to find out more
If you would like to be contacted when Product X becomes available contact us on email@example.com