CA Flex are modified cyanoacrylates with different elongation rates of up to 500% and a soft to medium/hard consistency.
Thanks to their flexibility they’re capable of bonding soft and porous substrate materials, helping to maintain the flexibility and uniformity of the bonded materials.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS.
- Highly Flexible
- Single component – no mixing required
- Solvent free – to minimise workplace hazard
- Moisture cure mechanism – no curing equipment required
- Fills porosities
- Good thermal shock resistance
- Excellent impact resistance
- Ideal for use on dissimilar surfaces
- Clear, colourless appearance
- Available in a range of different viscosities
- High elongation, up to 500%
- Bonding rubber belts and O rings
- Temporary repairing belts in industrial plants
- Gasketing for window frames
- Sealing plastic screws
- Bonding loud-speaker cones
- Neoprene for medical devices
- Fabrics for furniture
- Bonding flexible doors in industrial plants
- Exterior curtains and tents
- Bonding soft PVC
- Bonding rubber to carbon fibre for automotive
- Medical devices (ISO 10993-5 cytotoxicity approval can be obtained)
- Assembling foams (ie: sport or protective masks)
IS FLEX 81, 82 and 88: maintain cure speed of a regular cyanoacrylate whilst providing extraordinary flexibility, high elongation and good mechanical strength.
IS FLEX 81: low viscosity for capillary penetration into preassembled parts.
IS FLEX 82: medium viscosity, better mechanical strength performances.
IS FLEX 88: high viscosity and thixotropy to fill large gaps and vertical bonding.
IS FLEX 83 and 83HT: are designed for temporary or easy removable bonding. They provide extraordinary flexibility and good sealing properties whilst maintaining cure speed of a regular cyanoacrylate.
IS FLEX 83: low viscosity for capillary penetration into preassembled parts.
IS FLEX 83HT: high viscosity and thixotropy to fill large gaps and vertical bonding.
Contact us at 0191 2722982 for technical assistance on these or any other adhesives in our range.