Following the acquisition of Glueline in February 2019 Techsil are delighted to become an authorised distributor for Permabond’s range of Engineering Adhesives. Permabond adhesives are suitable for a wide variety of industries and applications including Aerospace, Automotive, Composites, Electronics, Marine, Medical Devices, MRO, Pump Valve and Plumbing. Many of the Permabond products have approvals for use in Aerospace, MILSPEC, Food and Drinking Water.
The Permabond range is vast and comprises of
- Anaerobic Adhesives – Used for threadlocking nuts and bolts, pipe sealing threaded pipe joints, form-in-place gaskets, retaining bearings and coaxial joints.
- 1-part Epoxy Adhesives – Used for high strength structural bonding of metals, plastics and composites.
- 2-Part Epoxy Adhesives – Used for high strength structural bonding of metals, plastics and composites. Laminating, potting, coating and encapsulation.
- Cyanoacrlates - Ideal for bonding plastics, rubber, metal and wood. Ideal for bonding small items and for high speed automated production lines.
- MS-Polymers - Bonding building materials, wood, metal, glass, plastics. General bonding and sealing applications.
- 2-Part Polyurethanes - High strength bonding of metals, plastics and composites
- Structural Acrylics - High strength structural bonding of metals, magnets, ferrites, plastics and composites. Popular for motor magnet bonding.
- UV-Cure Adhesives – Used for glass to metal bonding, furniture, decorative glass work, plastic bonding
Featured Product - New Permabond TA4207 High Strength Adhesive - No Surface Prep Required!
Permabond® TA4207 is a 2-part, 1:1 mix ratio, MMA adhesive, which achieves high strength bonds on metals, plastics and composites, with little or no surface preparation! It performs outstandingly well on metals, cutting through oxide layers to form incredibly strong bonds with the parent material and impressive shear strengths are even achieved on oily steel! On composites such as carbon fibre, not having to abrade of the surface of the carbon, offers the advantage of an aesthetically more pleasing finish.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Rapid cure (8-10 mins fixture time)
- Very high bond strength on stainless steel, steel, aluminium, galvanised zinc & plastics
- High strength on hot-dip galvanised steel, electro-plated zinc & carbon fibre
- High temperature resistance (150°C continuous)
- Excellent environmental resistance
Can be used with or without nozzles (bead on bead) and is available in handy 25ml syringe packaging, offering convenient dispensing, without the need for a manual dispensing gun.
Available Pack sizes:
15x25ml syringes (no gun required)
10x50ml cartridges (use with gun)
6x400ml cartridges (use with gun)
Bulk available on request, for high speed production lines
Please contact Techsil on firstname.lastname@example.org for a datasheet or more information on the Permabond Range